.NET Development Services
The .NET Framework, with its powerful programming model and extensive API set, enables you to create business solutions that work just the way you want. Be it the public and private cloud or client devices such as desktops our custom .NET development services can help you create the most appropriate solution for your business context:
1. ASP.NET Development - Oscillate ASP.NET developers possess deep experience of creating large-scale ASP.NET web applications and high-performance ASP.NET web sites incorporating latest ASP.NET flavors such as ASP.NET 4.5 and ASP.NET MVC 4.
2. Windows Azure Development - Oscillate has invested in building Windows Azure expertise since its emergence. Oscillate Windows Azure developers now have significant Windows Azure cloud app development experience including Azure websites, distributed applications, cloud services, mobile services, data storage applications, and Windows Azure Migration.
3. NET Desktop Application Development - Oscillate .NET desktop application development team is experienced in developing Windows GUI applications (Windows Forms or WinForms), Windows Console applications, Windows Smart Client apps using Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), and Windows Store Apps for Windows 8.
4. NET Migration - NET migration / Legacy Application Modernization has been one of the needs we have catered to across a wide variety of scenarios. You can leverage our experience of migrating ASP to ASP.NET; VB6 to VB.NET.NET 1.x, 2.0, 3.x to .NET 4.0, 4.5; or many other legacy systems to modern .NET solutions.
7 Other .NET Development Services - In addition to the above .NET developers have delivered industrial-strength .NET solutions of the following types:
- .NET Data Management Solution development with Reporting & Analysis (Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, Crystal Reports, ADO.NET, LINQ, Entity Framework, etc).
- Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) service-oriented apps development.
- ASP.NET Web Services development, Migration of ASP.NET Web Services to WCF, ASP.NET Web API development.
- .NET Windows Services development.
- Windows Workflow Foundation (WF) apps development
- Windows Runtime Components development.
- .NET Application Performance Tuning.
- .NET Application Maintenance and Support.
- .NET Extensions for Other Products.